Submitted by The Cotton Patch Inn, Vidalia, GA
- 1 package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package cream cheese – (8 oz)
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (thinly sliced)
- 4 kiwi – (to 5) (peeled, sliced thin)
- Spread cookie dough in pizza pan and cook according to directions on package. Cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla. Spread on cooled cookie dough. In a circle on the dough, arrange attractively a ring of strawberries and alternate with a ring of kiwi until the dough/cream cheese mixture has been covered. Slice and serve.
- This recipe yields ?? servings.
- Comments: Other fresh fruit may be substituted for strawberries and kiwi.
Calories: 101 Fat: 1g Sodium: 3mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg
Meal: Food type: